10 February 2008

Your Weekly dose of Wunderland

Just a quick update this week only one new character to show off somewhat of a remake of a classic, welcome the tuned up Monkey Assassin. Seeing as he’s more of an agent in the film I’m thinking it’s a bit inappropriate to keep calling him assassin, new names on a postcard I’m thinking agent A. lots of rigging and settin up character sets this week as well as doing lots of dissertation work no point putting up boring pictures about that.

New things for this week, Outlaw Animation is an amazing book that I read in a day this week, read it to regain faith in the idea that creativity will always reign through. Avenue Q rocked on Saturday, I love Muppets and always have I’ll try and add a pic just to keep things interesting.

The internet is for...blogs?
P.S. Having loaded that it's pretty easy to see where my interest in these types of characters grew from. i'll probably get in trouble for calling them muppets as well. it rocked i don't care!



No comments: