4 February 2008

IV the George

After a short bust of dissertation early on in the week it was crunch time for the model I’m making for The Stamp Collector. After a long slog into the weekend I finally had George finished off. I think he’s quite a nice model although he is covered in triangles – the book told me it was ok, I wouldn’t normally leave them.

In review it’s been largely a modelling week nurbs and polys. The hair was a pain as Maya lost one nights work on it. I enjoyed making his specs possibly more than I should have. The UV mapping was a bit of a drag but I did my best and got the whole character done in a day which can’t be bad.

The week also ended with another new character for Wunderland, everyone welcome SteamBot, an older model than we’ve seen so far he’s powered by coal, yes he is. They’re supposed to be made of paper so I can have them powered by whatever I want!

enjoi





No comments: