5 March 2008

WEEK EIGHT, Sorry it’s late, It had to wait, I was in a state…

Finally completed the waiter model for Ash’s film this week modelling for Monday, Tuesday and mapped him twice after Maya went crazy and got rid of all of the work I did on Wednesday. Here’s a pic of how the final model looked.

Then at the end of the week I had fun making the general monkey model and texture in Illustrator as usual although I did map the hat and work from a UV set for the first time on this film, I sold out and took the easy route. I think he looks cool tho let me know what you think.

A few of the stages his eyes went thru, getting more and more aged although I am fond of the Neanderthal, look in the first one.

I keep getting stupid comments about anti-virus software so it would be nice to get some feedback from whoever is looking at this stuff, as I get very disappointed when it’s just junk. I have loads of hassle putting the text in with the pictures as well so sorry if the formatting is a bit off at times it drives me mad.

We’ve received a lot of animation cycles this week as well, so many in fact I think I’m going to save uploading them until I have more time to spare, they are really coming along well, thanks to all those guys for helping out! And also thanks to Sjors who drew me up some expression sketches at stupidly short notice, he rocks!

For anyone that cares I finished my dissertation earlier today as well so once it’s given in there’s nothing but film work until deadline… and PPD, dammit.


No comments: