18 November 2007

Week Seven (insert witty name)

I’m working through the blockout to my schedule aiming towards 6 or 7 shots a day which should have it all finished in time. Caspar: you know you really don’t need that many robots in the blockout. Adam: it will be fine, they’re so low poly. FIVE MINUTES LATER Adam: Erm… Caspar the robots killed the blockout. Caspar: Rolls eyes. OK so I put to many robots in the scene and it slowed down and yes I deleted a couple… of hundred but its working now and that’s all that matters. I also managed to contact a Sound guy this week who seems pretty cool and is going to work on a score for the film. We’re going to try and do a layered composition with each character signified by their own sound hopefully working up to a cool crescendo of it all mixed together in the end. Hopefully.Finished the week around half way through the blockout.

No comments: