26 November 2007

OCTO-WEEK

Just finished cutting all the blockout together expect to be up in the next few days. Yep I’m a very happy bunny this week I’m ahead of schedule with over 50 shots in the can as they say, well for the blockout at least. Had some fun modelling the bridge and the army guys, but the best bit had to be making the octopus and getting him in some crazy positions I’m finally sure now that he will work. Along with Sci Guy I may excersise my directors right and animate him in the film, he’s so bendy.After sorting out some setting issues in Maya I got all the playblasts done Sunday and edited the all together in After Effects. It’s nice having room to breathe before deadlines.



1 comment:

Tobes said...

Hey Adam, the style of your film is looking really cool! keep it up