14 October 2007

Week Two In Review. The Poetry’s for free

Everything’s kicked off well this week I’ve assembled my crew of James Lawrance (Handling Concept and 2D animation) and the man of many talents Caspar TT to be my econd in command should anything bad happen to me over the course of the year, I’m I’m officially the Writer/ Director/ Producer/ Art Director/ Cinematographer/ Technical Assistant… Them gonna be some boring credits.
This week I finished up the script and story after learning how to use CelTX to keep things organised. My thumbnails are now all done too ready to progress. I also managed to re-rig the robot character from last year to give Ash for animation tests.Producer role kicked in as I wrote up contracts and put our first schedule together for the whole year, lets just say we’re gonna be busy.

No comments: