25 April 2008

Environmental Action!

Ok, finally I’m back blogging again it’s been a while I know but things have made the jump to hyperspeed lately and I’ve had to concentrate on getting things done for the film and it’s been easier to write the journal than make it onto here. Anyway It would have been pretty boring to update every week any way basically I’ve been modelling building, mapping buildings and texturing… you guessed it buildings. So rather than seeing 57 variations of sash window you get the pictures of the whole finished thing, I finished the buildings now although the backplates and the road still need to be done but I’m quite proud of them even tho you can’t see the detail very well I hope they’ll be shown better in the film. Anyway I hope you like the pictures you may even be in danger of getting some of the obscure references.


Aswell as all the texturing, and there has been a lot, I’ve been directing the first scenes of animation and trying to drive the project towards our deadline for Rave On Air, Next Friday AHHH! We’ve decided to cut the submission to ROA by a fair amount in an attempt make sure we can give them a good piece of work. We’ve also had the opportunity to enter a competition to use the characters from the film in Idents for Nickelodeon which would be pretty cool Robots and explosions were definitely something I thought was cool when I was watching Nickelodeon back in the old days. This very day today I’ve also finished two expesssion sheets for Assassin and Science guy which have whizzed off to Caspar to set up the facial manipulators.

What’s Next: finishing off the texturing of the environment, Animating the science guy scenes, scene set up and direction for everyone else’s scenes as well as lighting and rendering tests to get things looking great.

Back into the chaos.



1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Really superb work !!!