6 January 2008

Merry...New Ye... Oh we're back?!

Well Merry Christmas to all who pay attention, writing this in January it's clear i got a little behind with my blogging. In the first weeks off i managed to complete Red's new texture with ecspecially good ID badge and creases in his shirt In my opinion.
I've also spent a large amount of time working on the other project that i agreeed to be part of I'm particularly happy with the body model for George from Becca Chandlers The Stamp Collector and i've also made good progress with the waiter for Cafe De Beignet. I'll let the pictures do the talking theyre both still in progress but i'm pretty happy with the way they both look at the mo.
One last thing is that over the break i managed to get the commissioning doument together for ROA 2008 and it seems to have been pretty well recieved, just a case to wait and see now wether or not we get the pleasure of pitching the film again. Let the year of Wunderland commence.








No comments: